Dancesafe
Topic Options
#204222 - 11/16/09 06:08 AM mojo/pep spice?
dmac Online   content
addict

Loc: TC
I just recently returned to the U.S and all I've been hearing about is Pep-spice and Mojo botanical incense. Supposedly they are a legal alternative to marijuana. I did a search on this site and could not find anything so I did some research and found the ingredients.

for mojo the ingredients are listed as Bay Bean, Blue Lotus, Pink Lotus, Siberian Motherwort, Marshmallow, Stevia Leaf, and Aroma Essences.

and for pep spice the ingredients are listed as Bay Bean, Blue Lotus, Lion's Tail, Lousewort, Indian Warrior,Dwarf Scullcap,Maconha Brava, Pink Lotus, Marshmallow, Red Clover, Rose, Siberian Motherwort, Vanilla, Honey, Fly Agaric

Does anybody have any information regarding these substances?

#204232 - 11/22/09 04:38 PM Re: mojo/pep spice? [Re: dmac]
Err Offline

Harm Reduction Geek

Loc: Tir na Nog
Dmac, the active ingedient in most of these smoking mixtures is actually a synthetic cannaboid agonist, JWH-018. You can find a lot more about it here
http://www.drugs-forum.com/forum/showthread.php?t=90909.

Actually having just looked at erowid it shows a couple of other chemicals HU-210, and CP-47,497, http://www.erowid.org/chemicals/spice_product/spice_product.shtml. It's typically not listed as an ingredient, presumably so it stays away from legal scrutiny.

Personally I found it (in spice gold) quite a heavy stoned feeling, not so pleasant for me as marijuana.

www.isss.org/primer/primer.htm

Addicted to Knowing

#204234 - 11/30/09 06:28 PM Re: mojo/pep spice? [Re: Err]
dmac Online   content
addict

Loc: TC
Thank you.