Dancesafe
Topic Options
#204243 - 12/10/09 05:54 PM LSD in capsule form?
blue eyed devil Offline
sane is just crazy on a lunchbreak
veteran

Loc: that place, you know the one.....
Anyone ever hear of this or had the chance to try it? I passed up on the chance because I'd never even heard of it and didn't even think it could be sold like that. My friend who found it said its coming from a guy in Canada and since we're in Florida maybe it was easier for him to get down here in that form. But again, I have no clue.

If anyone on here has an idea that would be great, if not lol I guess I'll report back when it makes its rounds to everyone and spread the word.

"Learn from yesterday, live for today, hope for tomorrow"

#204244 - 12/13/09 10:56 AM Re: LSD in capsule form? [Re: blue eyed devil]
muze226 Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: 16th century greece
I have seen it in capsules once, but I didn't take any. It came from either Widespread or Phish Lot, I can't remember, it was years ago. My Friends had picked it up at one of those concerts. I saw the capsules, they looked like a dietary supplement capsule, like a Valerian, or a Ginko. I seem to remember the capsules being clear & there being a whitish-brown powder in them, but my memory could be wrong.

I remember one of my friends took it alone at a party where everyone else was drinking. He seemed to have a decent time, until he looked at the clock & felt like it should have ended. He bugged out a little until he forgot about time & had a beer, he seemed to be OK.(that might have been a different experience, but I'm pretty sure it was the capsules, again it was a long time ago, Jeez I feel old smile )

I don't remember much else about it, except for my best friend & I talking about it after he'd tried it. We agreed that it wasn't anything special, but basic liquid acid, dropped inside a dietary supplement capsule to conceal it. I guess that made the most sense, considering the experience wasn't any more extraordinary, or different than sugar cubes or blotter for him.

I've only ever read about LSD in powder/capsule form (I'm assuming the capsules are filled with powder here) in books from the early days of widespread LSD use.

I have seen LSD in tablet form, they were microdots. I did take those & OMG, wow. Yeah, I wasn't prepared for that. I was at a Phish concert (I think the experience is posted in the exp. forums here). I've only seen those a few times, they seem to be rare.

Having said that, I feel like I should also point out that microdots didn't seem to be any different than any other form of LSD, just more potent. They seemed to come on strong & last just a little too long. (Thank Goddess I was at a Phish concert, I think I would have gone crazy anywhere else)

Looking back at my trip diaries, I seem to recall that liquid gels were more intense than the microdots. I did find a few links that might help.

Sorry for the long post, I'm wide awake @ 4:43am, I've been on Designated Driver Duty all night, so I've been all over 3 of the most rural counties in existence & when I finally headed home after taxing drunken people around, I got pulled over for suspicion of D.U.I.! I haven't had a drink in 4.5 years. It was kind of fun to mess with the cop though, lol. Feel free to PM me, if you'd like to hear some of my trip diaries. I've had years of experience with LSD, from all angles, probably more so than anything else, aside from alcohol.

http://www.justice.gov/dea/images_lsd.html

http://www.gdcada.org/statistics/lsd.htm

http://www.essortment.com/articles/lsd_100004.htm

"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead."
~Louisa May Alcott

"I'll break you in half.. I'M HUGE!" - Muze

#204245 - 12/13/09 09:34 PM Re: LSD in capsule form? [Re: muze226]
blue eyed devil Offline
veteran

Thanks Muze smile So far I haven't actually seen them, I'm beginning to think everyone got nervous about them as well and didn't go through with plans. The idea that it could also be some sort of chemical in the 2C family is going around as well. Who knows?

Anything you want to share, share away! You know I don't mind smile

#204246 - 12/13/09 10:38 PM Re: LSD in capsule form? [Re: blue eyed devil]
muze226 Offline
Pooh-Bah

Loc: 16th century greece
That's a big possibility, especially with the over abundance of bunk "ecstasy" floating around these days. I could definitely see someone coming into a large quantity of powder sold to them as ecstasy & then figuring out that it gave you a more trippy experience, & marketing it as acid. This is going to sound odd, but do you know anyone who works or attends a university or tech school near you?

I know several people who were attending (& working at) a local university when I was really involved in the scene & we got one of the PA's to test a lot of stuff for us, it was really helpful! If you know someone like that, it will help to ease your mind a great deal.

We had a bad roll one time & I took what we had left over to him & found out that there was a crapload of PCP in the pills! It was insane! I felt like I had been seriously taken advantage of. If you don't know anyone able to do a detailed test, you already know all of the other safety precautions, so I'll spare you, but I'd advise to err on the side of caution. If you're not comfy, don't do it. (I know you already know this, but I'm such a mom, i have to reiterate that as much as possible, lol smile )

"Far away there in the sunshine are my highest aspirations. I may not reach them, but I can look up and see their beauty, believe in them, and try to follow where they lead."
~Louisa May Alcott

"I'll break you in half.. I'M HUGE!" - Muze

#204249 - 12/17/09 01:18 AM Re: LSD in capsule form? [Re: muze226]
Purple_Princess Offline

Harm Reduction Geek

Loc: South Florida
If say not to bother. Blue

"""None are more hopelessly enslaved then those who falsely believe that they are free"""

#204253 - 12/20/09 05:09 AM Re: LSD in capsule form? [Re: Purple_Princess]
blue eyed devil Offline
veteran

So far it hasn't come through, those brave enough to try it are still waiting on everything. Everyone usually goes through trusted sources so we'll see. I'm still not taking a chance though, it definately doesn't feel right to me still.

*sigh* so I'll still try and keep everyone updated best that I can on this.

Moderator:  djfriendly, Err