Dancesafe
Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
Topic Options
#197648 - 02/20/08 07:07 PM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: Critter]
JadedDave2012 Offline
addict

Loc: Fl
You guys are asking the same questions that I asked myself before I found people like Freeman and Revere Radio. There has been a campaign to dumb the people down on this planet for the last two thousand years. This is why the indoctrination system that we call public schools only teach you basics and mostly stress being on time and promote perfect attendance. This New World Order feeds off of our fears and ignorance. They only arose from Man's own collective Ego. There was a time long ago maybe 20 or 40 thousands years ago something very traumatic happened on this planet. Everything was flying through the air with mountains being the only thing that did not move. Mountains are considered sacred because of that. Most of humanity was lost and this is what tore the mind apart in the collective unconscious of man. This was the birth of the Ego. Some people not all when taking psychedelics are able to dissolve the ego and understand their own true self. That is why they are illegal. The ego of man fears them. We live in a very ego dominated society right now. This new world order is nothing more than maggots feeding on a rotten corpse. When one has murdered his own true self then the ego which is like a madman is allowed to run amok and that is what we have now. Of course the Mayans, Freud, Carl yung, and Plato all have talked about this rise of the ego and loss of self in their works.

The Century Of The Self - Part 1 of 4 - By Adam Curtis "This series is about how those in power have used Freud's theories to try and control the dangerous crowd in an age of mass democracy." - Adam Curtis http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=8953172273825999151

Joe Bauers, an Army librarian, is judged to be absolutely average in every regard, has no relatives, has no future, so he's chosen to be one of the two test subjects in a top-secret hibernation program. He and hooker Rita were to awaken in one year, but things go wrong and they wake up instead in 2505. By this time, stupid people have outbred intelligent people; the world is (barely) run by morons--and Joe and Rita are the smartest people in America.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Jqa4LpdtOD8&feature=related

Hey Critter if you not digging Freeman to much but are still interested in mind control I would suggest reading http://www.trance-formation.com/

Edited by JadedDave2012 (02/20/08 07:19 PM)
Edit Reason: added link

#197649 - 02/20/08 10:01 PM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: JadedDave2012]
ThePassenger Offline
Harm Reduction Geek

Loc: Toronto, Canada
 Quote:
You are telling me because people have been conditioned many times over from childhood to adult years, that because they are not informed or intelligent enough to care about things that don't include explosions and action music, that mass media information isn't partially or totally responsible for keeping the cycle going? They have no reason or responsibility to stop feeding viewers total garbage and crap into their skulls? Why?

What's wrong with selling action movies and infotainment? Sure, they're not exactly intellectually stimulating, but still a lot less harmful than, say, cigarettes. If broadcasters shouldn't air trash TV, then stores should stop selling cigarettes and lecture everyone who asks for them on the evils of smoking.

Quote:
Don't pay attention to war prison crimes, don't pay attention to defunct shit ass world leaders, pay no attention to warrentless wiretapping,

What are you talking about? CNN loves sensational stories like prison abuse scandals, the antics of the governments of Iran and North Korea, and unsettling counterterrorism measures. And that's lowly CNN! Think about all the coverage on national and international news you can get if you just read the newspaper.

#197655 - 02/21/08 06:28 AM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: ThePassenger]
Lobster Cao Offline
Ambient Drone

Loc: between here and there
None of that stuff is nearly as important in the news as britney, thats what I see when I read the newspaper...

Point taken with cigarettes, I guess it is peoples decision to watch tv or not, and if they do they had better expect to see worthless crap with no value, thing is... people have warnings about cigarettes and cancer, but I don't see any warning that TV causes your brain to rot.

"Hold a knife, bloody, to the throat of love" - Douglas Pierce

"Till human voices wake us and we drown" - T. S. Elliot

"I know people who believe in Ghosts, but donít believe in Themselves" - Mitch

#197656 - 02/21/08 07:04 AM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: Lobster Cao]
JadedDave2012 Offline
addict

Elvis was smart and shot his Television. Lightning hit my TV a couple of years ago and I have no plans on replacing it.

#197665 - 02/21/08 07:53 PM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: JadedDave2012]
JadedDave2012 Offline
addict

#197670 - 02/21/08 08:59 PM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: BritChick]
Lobster Cao Offline
Ambient Drone

#197671 - 02/21/08 10:18 PM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: Lobster Cao]
ThePassenger Offline
Harm Reduction Geek

Quote:
None of that stuff is nearly as important in the news as britney, thats what I see when I read the newspaper...

Then you need to stop buying tabloids. If you buy a broadsheet worth the paper it's printed on, all but the most sensational celebrity news is relegated to the Entertainment section. Today's Toronto Star had 40 pages of hard news, and 10 pages of entertainment news, all of it in the Entertainment section.

#197674 - 02/22/08 06:48 AM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: JadedDave2012]
Critter Offline
Harm Reduction Geek

Loc: Behind you...sniff..sniff
 Originally Posted By: JadedDave2012

Hey Critter if you not digging Freeman to much but are still interested in mind control I would suggest reading http://www.trance-formation.com/

I have to buy it? I would give this information out free if it happened to me.

On other news: Why have we not had another attack in America since 911? The borders are still moving dope and I figure a rocket launcher should make it across. I have been puzzled that eh enemy has been slacking here. I ask pro republicans and they say because we are keeping the war over in Iraq. I just don't buy that! If I hated your country I would never give up messing with it.

I find that we are without incident very strange or we are doing a great job.

Eh,...................

What if the "Hokie Pokie" is really what it is all about? - W.N.

#197677 - 02/22/08 08:28 AM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: Critter]
JadedDave2012 Offline
addict

I see a lot of similarities between Barack Obama, Kennedy and Lincoln. Hell most of the quotes he cites come from those two as well. Just a hunch but what do I know I am just a crazy conspiracy theorists waiting for the next comet to take me away after I drink the rasberry kool aid. Its also weird that we had a lunar eclipse that had Saturn on one side and the star regulus that lies in the constellation Leo on the other side. They also shot the dying satellite out of the sky and as CNN reported it looked like the death star. Just be prepared to see some crazy shit this year and whatever you do just realize that its the fear they are trying to create and we do not have a reason to be afraid. Its late here I am off to bed. ~Peace

Edited by JadedDave2012 (02/22/08 05:27 PM)
Edit Reason: spelling

#197680 - 02/22/08 04:11 PM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: JadedDave2012]
Critter Offline
Harm Reduction Geek

Just a hunch but what do I know I am just a crazy conspiracy theorists waiting for the next comet to take me away after I drink the rasberry kool aid.

I can say here in Dallas that prejudice exist in what the white man thinks about Obama. I will not say it though. Welcome to the south!!!!!!!

Dave I don't think your going to drink from the cup. I Just think the media is giving a smoke screen for events to hide the other things. Like we will get those 4 bases in Iraq before the new elections comes to mind.

I think it is good practice to look at all angles no matter how crazy they may seem to be. As for me... I am still not happy about the results on Building 7. Yes, I have kept in mind that it was noted by Firemen, but it still does not sit well in my mind. I was there and on that building years ago. Call it unbelievable shock. Crazy conspiracy is alright for me too. I feel it should not of fallen down and that is that.

Britney and devil worship? Hell, Ozzy sold his soul to the devil. I think it is possible for anyone to trek down the wrong path.

I have a problem with Freeman because he is just too lost to stay on subject. Perhaps it is too exciting for him on the camera. Perhaps he is burnt out??? I just feel that he is a bit off, but perhaps the Fire Department can make me feel better.....or not.

#197682 - 02/22/08 04:38 PM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: JadedDave2012]
BritChick Offline
old hand

There has been a campaign to dumb the people down on this planet for the last two thousand years. This is why the indoctrination system that we call public schools only teach you basics and mostly stress being on time and promote perfect attendance.

Dave, sorry but you are completely off base on this. First, the reason public schools do what they do is to turn out little cogs that will work in the societal machine. A fact of life in this country is without the 'cogs' to be clerks and machinists and electricians and data entryists and road builders etc., our society would crumble. This has existed NOT for two thousand years but since the advent of a free public education (a hundred years in this country). Before then, most people didn't go to schools. Tell me, say you could provide ALL children with a high quality, college prep education. Who would sweep the roads? Who would pick up our trash? Who would answer when we call 911?

The public school system has its failings, true, but it is so complex, it is not an issue that can be discussed in a thread like this. Ironically, the "fix" for our public school system in Florida that was so demanded for by parents--the FCAT--is now the one thing parents complain about. You also can't lump all public school systems together or blame the Feds for this one...all public schools are the responsibility of the state, not the Feds.

AMAYA'S OPERATOR

When Amaya Templeton participates in a MDMA clinical drug trial to treat her PTSD, she finds out why her father tried to murder her, and why her psychopathic therapist is now hunting her...

http://chipmunkapublishing.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1095

Paperback coming Fall 2008

Fan site: http://www.facebook.com/pages/SE-Kenrose/16527123382?ref=nf

#197683 - 02/22/08 05:10 PM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: BritChick]
JadedDave2012 Offline
addict

Have you see the documentary that Critter Posted about Stupidity. I suggest that you check it out.

#197688 - 02/22/08 11:51 PM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: JadedDave2012]
Lobster Cao Offline
Ambient Drone

well maybe society as you know it would crumble.... but it certainly wouldn't go away. I think there would still be plenty of people to pick up trash, answer 911 calls etc, or perhaps people would find new innovative ways to handle that same problem that would not require many man hours and focus. The schools may simply need only change a few things and let it kind of cycle itself through a few generations. If we taught our kids how to run better business and employ themselves and/or others rather than how to be good employees or get a good job provided to them by someone else, things would change a lot.

Passenger: Is the Canadian news different than the news in America? Also when I think of mass media I am or have been talking about television media more than printed media. Nor do I read tabloids. I am also talking about reaching the people who do not seek out decent sources of news, nor even consider that such a thing needs to be done in the first place. I do like the notion that perhaps entertainment and important information should not be smashed together in the same 30 minute time slot though. A defined line between what is serious and what is entertainment would help stop the confusion and mixture of the two.

I don't think pretty graphics and flashy background action music when reporting something about a presidential candidate should be needed or used. When election information starts reading and being presented in the same fashion as reality TV shows it gets to me. I don't think the people who already seek out multiple sourcing for fair news are as behind as the common passerby with an attention span of half a second. These are the people who suffer from this kind of stuff, and are the people who need to be reached the most, and they probably make up the majority votes here in the US. Preaching to the choir doesn't help.

Another problem though I suppose is, if mass media has no agenda, it probably means they wont have the backing money from the people who say what to say and how and when to stay a mass reaching media anymore. Though with the revolution of blogging and streaming media from independent news sources, wonderful full circle perceptions can be had. Thing is, these forms of news and media don't reach people like my grandparents, or parents. You also may want to consider the major differences between a large cities selection of news papers and news sources as compared to a town that has maybe 10,000 -15,000 people, with one one small company that provides everyone with their television and internet, and a small local newspaper.

#197693 - 02/23/08 02:03 AM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: Lobster Cao]
ThePassenger Offline
Harm Reduction Geek

Quote:
Passenger: Is the Canadian news different than the news in America?

I'd say the quality of TV news in Canada is better on average than in the US, but the news business is much the same: a small amount of large companies competing for audience.

Quote:
I am also talking about reaching the people who do not seek out decent sources of news, nor even consider that such a thing needs to be done in the first place.

They can't really be reached, though. Not with quality journalism. They don't care. If they did, they wouldn't put up with bad infotainment. They would already read the news online, or have a newspaper subscription, or something.

Of course, people should be taught the value of quality journalism in school, but if someone doesn't care about the news, that's their choice.

Quote:
I don't think pretty graphics and flashy background action music when reporting something about a presidential candidate should be needed

Yeah, it's totally unnecessary, but it doesn't affect the quality of the journalism at all.

Quote:
Thing is, these forms of news and media don't reach people like my grandparents, or parents.

It would if they wanted it to. It's really not that hard to get on the internet in a first world country.

Quote:
You also may want to consider the major differences between a large cities selection of news papers and news sources as compared to a town that has maybe 10,000 -15,000 people, with one one small company that provides everyone with their television and internet, and a small local newspaper.

Even without internet access or cable/satellite, one could still probably buy non-local newspapers, and pick up non-local radio and TV stations over air. Add internet access and you've got no argument. Anybody dissatisfied with their local media coverage can just go online and find another news source.

#197740 - 02/26/08 11:28 AM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: ThePassenger]
Lobster Cao Offline
Ambient Drone

http://www.infowars.net/articles/january2007/050107Boyle.htm

Yeah I am not always so thrilled about infowars and what not, but Boyle is a fucking badass, check out what he has to say about our current situation. He also has some cool books out there too.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Destroying World Order: Analysing the war In Iraq and the Middle East with Dr Franics A Boyle

Steve Watson & Alex Jones
Infowars.net
Friday, January 5, 2007

Alex Jones was joined on air this week by eminent American Professor, Dr Francis A Boyle, to discuss the current situation in Iraq, the wider implications for International Relations and the ruthless mentality of the Straussian neoconservatives that have seized global power in the twenty first century.

Boyle is a leading American professor, practitioner and advocate of international law. He was responsible for drafting the Biological Weapons Anti-Terrorism Act of 1989, the American implementing legislation for the 1972 Biological Weapons Convention. He served on the Board of Directors of Amnesty International (1988-1992), and represented Bosnia- Herzegovina at the World Court. Professor Boyle teaches international law at the University of Illinois, Champaign. He holds a Doctor of Law Magna Cum Laude as well as a Ph.D. in Political Science, both from Harvard University.

Dr Boyle began by referring to the event that has shaken up the case for escalation of the war in Iraq and disgusted a great deal of the international community, the execution of Saddam Hussein.

Dr Boyle stressed that he believes that execution was very carefully stage-managed with the intention to deliberately stir up sectarian violence and thus vindicate the Bush strategy of escalation.

"We have to understand that this entire show trial was organised directly out of the White House. It had already been reported, even in the New York Times, that there was a lawyer on the White House staff who was in charge of running the whole thing. They were running this whole show, it was all paid for by the United States." said Boyle.
"The Death Penalty for him came down just before the November elections, the execution itself, the hanging, lynching, I don't know what else you'd call it, was designed for political reasons. His execution under these circumstances violated the third Geneva convention of 1949. We had originally designated him as a prisoner of war, which the convention prohibited, setting up this kangaroo court proceeding that was run out of the White House."

The trial was strictly controlled because had it not been mountains of evidence would have poured forth detailing how criminal elements within the US government brought Saddam to power, maintained him in office, underwrote his tyranny, and rewarded his aggression.

Dr Boyle suggested that the timing of the execution served two purposes, first it was a good way to try and get out of the press the fact that the 3000th dead US soldier in Iraq was fast approaching. Executing Saddam was orchestrated to try and distract public attention according to the Professor.

Secondly Dr Boyle believes the execution was rushed forward in order to intentionally stir up violence in the region and thus provide a pretext to send more troops into the Middle East:

"There is the other factor of deliberately stirring up animosity between the Shia and the and the Sunni, which this lynching was also designed to do." Boyle said.

Dr Boyle went on to say that National Security Advisors and leading Neocon hawks Elliott Abrams and Stephen Hadley gave the green light to deliberately stir up sectarian tensions, not only in Iraq between the Shia and the Sunni, but also in the Muslim world. So they picked the holiest day, Eid al-Adha, giving the go ahead to lynch Saddam knowing full well that it would stir up tensions all across the Middle East.

"If you look at the wire services today you will see that they have now turned Saddam Hussein into a martyr. Now I've done a lot of work in the Arab and Muslim world and prior to this everyone I knew just thought Saddam Hussein was pretty much a butcher. But now they have turned him into a martyr and this is fine as far as the Neoconservative is concerned." Boyle stated.

He pointed out that the same philosophy is being used today as was used by the United States during the Iran/Iraq war, as Henry Kissinger said, 'we want them all to kill each other off'.

The globalist power mongers do not want a stable Arab and Muslim world because it would provide for a significant challenge to Western dominance of energy supplies and also diminish the arms industry greatly.

Dr Boyle has intimate knowledge of the mentality of those now running the show as he went through the same PhD program at Harvard as Henry Kissinger and Zbigniew Brzezinski, and had the same International Relations teacher, Hans Morgenthau, whom many consider to be the father of International Relations as an independent discipline. Dr Boyle stated that when he was 21 years old Morgenthau offered to call up Kissinger and get Boyle a job on his White House Staff, which he declined. Dr Boyle also went to University at the same time as Wolfowitz, Ashcroft and other leading Neocons.

"You have to understand the neocon mentality, as I was saying, I went to the University of Chicago, the home of the neocons, I entered there in 1968 as an undergraduate. Their founder Leo Strauss had just retired from the political science department, but I was trained by his foremost student and protege, co-author and literary executor Joseph Cropsey. So I went right through the entire Neocon Program." Dr Boyle asserted.

"They are still going forward with their plans to re-carve up the Middle East and re-make it in the neoconservative image. They encouraged the Israel "war", massacre, whatever you want to call it against Lebanon and Israel's war massacre against the Palestinians, both this Summer. And now they are planning for a war against Iran, a bombing campaign that very well could turn into world war three. And that would not bother them at all these Neoconservatives, indeed from their perspective how else are they going to retrieve this situation?"

Dr Boyle described the heritage that the neocon elite are carrying on. Basically put they follow the doctrine of Chicago University political stalwart Leo Strauss. Strauss's mentor in Germany, before he emigrated to the United States, was Carl Schmitt. Carl Schmitt went on to become the most notorious Nazi law professor of that era, justifying every hideous atrocity that the Nazis inflicted on anyone.

Boyle continued,

"The Neocons, through Strauss, and there is a book here if you are interested by Professor Shadia Drury... the Neocons have been thoroughly schooled in Straussian and Schmittian theory, which is basically Nazi, and these people really are neo-nazis. We have to understand that, and I think people have a difficult time coming to grips with it because it seems so alien to our tradition.

I spent seven years at Harvard getting three degrees after the University of Chicago, and again going through this exact same program that produced Kissinger and Brzezinski, because I wanted to be trained exactly like these people, and think like them, know what they're up to and hopefully come out and turn it against them."

The professor believes that what we are seeing now is the endgame, the 'go for broke' strategy. These neo-nazis, the neocons from Chicago, and President Bush, who at one point publicly bragged that he had appointed at least twenty Straussian neocons to his administration, are going for world domination and control.

The wars in Afghanistan and Iraq were pre-planned for quite some time, by the Israelis and by the Pentagon. They have been executed to seize and steal at least two thirds of the world's energy resources, which the power elite plan to hold on to. According to Dr Boyle, this is the future of the world economy, they are not going to give it up.

They understood that if they made this major grab for world power, by launching brutal aggression against Iraq and Afghanistan and perhaps now Iran, if we don't stop them, and Syria, that there would be massive resistance by the American people.

Dr Boyle compared the current situation to that of the Vietnam war, encouraging peaceful non-violent civil resistance in order to expose the criminals that wish to escalate war purely to make money and gain more power to do as they will.

"Harvard has learned nothing from the Vietnam war, they still train major war criminals and warmongers such as Kissinger, at Harvard today as we speak.

The Strategy all along was to destroy Iraq as a viable nation state, because, if you read Huntington's Clash Of Civilizations, as he pointed out, Iraq was probably the only Arab nation state that could have provided leadership to the Arab world in a confrontation with the West over the energy supplies. So Iraq had to be destroyed." Boyle urged.

Dr Boyle elaborates on some of these issues and more in his excellent book Destroying World Order: U.S. Imperialism in the Middle East Before and After September 11th.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

And just so ya know this guy has been writing for a long time now, the book isn't a some random truth movement thing, nor affiliated with it.

#197741 - 02/26/08 11:35 AM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: Lobster Cao]
Lobster Cao Offline
Ambient Drone

also every see that shoe the lone gunmen a spin off from the x files? Kinda neat that they had an episode before 9/11 in which criminal elements in the US gov, hijacked a plane and attempted to crash it into the Trade Center to start war with the middle east. Freakishly odd and interesting at any rate. It at the very least goes to show if such an idea isn't impossible for citizens to think of, can't be impossible for our leaders/government to think of.

I however have no opinion on such matters. It is an issue beyond debatable at this time in our history.

#197742 - 02/26/08 02:46 PM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: JadedDave2012]
BritChick Offline
old hand

Have you see the documentary that Critter Posted about Stupidity. I suggest that you check it out.

Link?

AMAYA'S OPERATOR

When Amaya Templeton participates in a MDMA clinical drug trial to treat her PTSD, she finds out why her father tried to murder her, and why her psychopathic therapist is now hunting her...

http://chipmunkapublishing.co.uk/shop/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=1095

#197750 - 02/26/08 06:17 PM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: BritChick]
Critter Offline
Harm Reduction Geek

Originally Posted By: BritChick

Link?

Here you go: http://www.dancesafe.org/booth/ubbthreads.php?ubb=showflat&Number=197560&page=1#Post197560

#197774 - 02/27/08 02:36 PM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: JadedDave2012]
BritChick Offline
old hand

I am not going to spend an hour just to see what your point is. I'm off to another thread.

AMAYA'S OPERATOR

#197794 - 02/28/08 02:08 AM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: BritChick]
Critter Offline
Harm Reduction Geek

Originally Posted By: BritChick
I am not going to spend an hour just to see what your point is. I'm off to another thread.

Education does cost one's time and not taking the time...uh, well that is not very smart. Is it?

I can see your reason as I did not have the time to read what James put up, but I did make the time in 3 segmented days.

You are now banned from input into this thread due to being lazy. \:D

Now go watch some T.V.. \:D \:D \:D Silly gurl. \:D \:D \:D \:D \:D

#197905 - 03/01/08 10:45 AM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: Critter]
The Housefly Offline
"So dope it hurts."
Harm Reduction Geek

Loc: H-Town TX
 Quote:
Just a hunch but what do I know I am just a crazy conspiracy theorists waiting for the next comet to take me away after I drink the rasberry kool aid.

If you're not, how do you know about the raspberry kool-aid then? The Kool-Aid Man must have a mind control device. How else would you know that raspberry is the preferred flavor of comet riders everywhere?

Just playin Dave. \:\)

Really though, where'd you get raspberry from? Just got a hankerin for some berries?

... and I hope you didn't take my kool-aid/comet comment seriously. I don't think you're as wacked out as those people.

Edited by The Housefly (03/01/08 10:50 AM)

Write Somethin' on a Fuggin' Wall

"Just like a raindrop, I was born to fall." - Dax Riggs of Acid Bath

Talk to me at
joseph at dancesafe.org

#197916 - 03/01/08 07:24 PM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: The Housefly]
JadedDave2012 Offline
addict

No worries dude I am crazy but in a good way of crazy, but damn some Kool aid does sound quite tasty right now. Would be good to have when going to see Albert Hoffman speak at the convention that is mentioned in the other thread.

#204202 - 10/29/09 02:02 PM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: JadedDave2012]
JadedDave2012 Offline
addict

#204326 - 02/15/10 12:10 PM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: JadedDave2012]
Dr.Rockzo Offline
Lurker

Loc: With the kuh kuh kuh cocaine!
I've got some kuh kuh kuh Kool Aid if you need some.

#204335 - 02/25/10 03:12 PM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: Dr.Rockzo]
JadedDave2012 Offline
addict

#204352 - 03/02/10 05:02 AM Re: Do we live in a New World Order? [Re: BritChick]
JadedDave2012 Offline
addict

Page 7 of 7 < 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Moderator:  Bryan